Welcome to Awards, Scholarships & Fellows
Recognize your colleagues by nominating them for our prestigious awards, including Fellow. Undergraduate and graduate students: apply for scholarships and fellowships.
International Crop Science Congress Travel Grant - deadline Oct. 20
Kirkham Conference Travel Grant - deadline Oct. 20
2015 Award Programs - Annual Meeting
To get started on some prep-work for the nominations:
1) You will need a log-in to begin a nomination: If you are not a member, create a contact record (select first time visitors link).
2) Obtain a current C.V. for each nominee including their Society email address on file.
4) Also helpful is to copy their Society membership/volunteer/leadership/committee service, available as part of our Membership Directory
3) Gather contact info for the references.
4) To resubmit past submitted Nominations: Log in, View Awards, select the Award -- go to the bottom of the page to import last year's nomination. Note: References will need to re-submit their letters and will be sent email instructions.
Award committee members may not be a nominee, nominator or reference for the award for which their committee is responsible. They can participate in all other awards. View the ASA, CSSA, and SSSA Executive Committees and Boards of Directors specific policies regarding their eligibility.
View past award recipients through 2014: